More abstract structures
It is possible to work with abstract structures!
- Modular Ring R/p(x), where R is abstract.
- Quotient Field Quot(R), where R is abstract.
- Same amount of work as implementing Z/mZ or Q.
- Infinite algebraic extensions.
Multivariate polynomials can be used although only univariate polynomials have been implemented
Advanced structures can be derived as child classes:
- Complex numbers, rational function fields, cyclotomic fields ...
Concepts for automatic mapping from one ring to another.